Nickel Electro™ Clifton™ Heated Digital Ultrasonic Bath
Use high performance piezoelectric disc transducers to ensure consistent ultrasonic activity throughout the tank liquid. Nickel Electro™ Clifton™ Heated Digital Ultrasonic Bath suitable for degassing, cleaning delicate parts and glassware such as capillary tubes.
Brand: Nickel Electro™ DU-22
Additional Details : Weight : 5.00000kg
- These heated ultrasonic baths are suitable for sonochemistry, degassing and sample dissolution and cleaning of delicate or fragile components/glassware especially where there may be a risk of breakage as a result of manual cleaning.
- The addition of heaters on this range ensures that optimum operating temperature for maximum ultrasonic efficiency is reached rapidly.
- Comprising of a high quality corrosion resistant stainless steel tank, with a bright clean finish housed in a durable paint finished outer case.
- Painted surfaces feature anti-bacterial finish with good chemical resistance.
- Fitted with side lifting handles for ease of transportation.
- Heaters, transducers and temperature sensor concealed under the tank providing a clutter free working area easy to wipe clean.
- Wipe clean controls feature bold LED display of actual temperature, adjusting temperature and time and activating sonics.
- Baths are pre-calibrated at two seperate temperatures for consistent accuracy.
- Easy to use splash proof controls, touch keypads for setting time and temperature values with indicators for heating, over temperature alarm and timer.
- It is recommended that to achieve consistent heating, minimise evaporation and act as a dust cover, preventing contamination when ultrasonic bath is not in use, it should be covered with accessory lid.
- Each bath is uniquely identified with its own serial number recorded on our product database. Electrically tested for safety at final inspection and a test certificate enclosed in rear of the instruction book.
- Built to latest safety standards and supplied with comprehensive operating instructions and Three-year warranty.
- Fitted with non-slip rubber feet for safety.
|30 to 40kHz|
|500 x 300 x 150mm|