Dräger™ Pac™ 7000 Single-Gas Detector
Compact, robust single-gas detector is equipped with a wide range of functions and an unlimited instrument life
Brand: Dräger™ 8318979
Additional Details : Weight : 0.54360kg
Both battery and sensor can be replaced. Various alarm and operating functions (TWA and STEL alarms, bump test interval, etc.) are adjustable for maximum versatility.
- Concentration display shows all information in form of numerals and symbols, and can be backlit for better readability
- Continuously displays current measured concentration as well as notice and warning functions; PEAK, TWA, and STEL are easily accessed
- Notice icon advises user when bump test is required; interval can be adjusted by user
- Individual operating periods can also be set using adjustable operating timer
- Chemical- and impact-resistant housing features a protective rubber coating
- Quick-responding XXS sensors are positioned to allow gas inflow from above and in front
- Visual, auditory, and vibration alarms notify user when adjustable thresholds have been exceeded; two-tone alarm ensures optimum perception
- IR interface allows quick data download from internal datalogger; system can be linked to a PC via connecting cradle or E-Cal system (sold separately, call your Fisher Safety Customer Service Representative for details)
- Operates in a temperature range from approximately -20° to +120°F (-30° to +50°C); relative humidity, 10 to 90%
Dimensions (L x W x H): 0.8 x 2.5 x 3.3 in. (2.0 x 6.4 x 8.4cm). Weight: 3.8 oz. (120g).
IP65 rated for ingress protection. UL/cUL Classified as Intrinsically Safe for use in Class I, II, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D, E, F, G, Temp Code T4; ATEX II 1 G EEx ia IIC, T4 or I M 1 EEx ia I, T4. CE mark.
|-20° to +120°F|
|Audible, visual, vibrating|
|10 to 90%|
|0 to 300|
|-30° to +50°C|
|700 to 1300hpa|