Cytiva Dithiothreitol (DTT)
Include reducing agents in the sample solution to break any disulfide bonds present and to maintain all proteins in their fully reduced state. Cytiva Life Sciences™ Dithiothreitol (DTT) is one of the most commonly used reductants.
Brand: Cytiva 17-1318-02
Additional Details : CAS Number : 3483-12-3 Weight : 0.05760kg
- Use for IEF, SDS-PAGE
- Easily soluble in cold water and hot water
- Threo-1,4-Dimercapto-2,3-butanediol, Cleland’s reagent, DTT
|0 to 5.1|
Safety and Handling
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P270-Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P301+P312-IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician/ if you feel unwell.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : 1,4-dimercaptobutane-2,3-diol