Groesfjeld Diagnostics deconex™ 11 Universal
Suitable for soaking baths and ultrasonic cleaning equipment. Groesfjeld Diagnostics deconex™ 11 Universal is a mildly alkaline concentrate with activated chlorine for decontaminating lab glassware. It can be universally used in different sectors and is an excellent substitute for chromic acid.
Brand: Groesfjeld Diagnostics 20105
Additional Details : Weight : 5.50000kg Transport : UN number : 3266 Chem class : 8 Pack group : II
deconex™ 11 Universal exhibits a wide cleaning spectrum due to its composition. This allows even stubborn contaminants to be removed, such as baked-on fats, oils, waxes, dried blood, proteins, residues of culture media, pen markings, pigments, traces of organic and inorganic materials, and silicones.
- The surfactants used result in excellent wetting of glassware and can be rinsed without residue
- The combination of surfactants with the alkalis and activated chlorine removes contaminants and prevents them from being re-deposited on the glassware
- The easily biodegradable product is pH-buffered and intended for use over a period of several days
- pH (1% solution in demineralized water): approx. 11.8
- Density (in concentrate): 1.10g/ml
|Suitable for borosilicate, Duran and quartz glass; porcelain; stainless and chrome nickel steel; polyethylene, polypropylene, Teflon, silicone and natural rubber. Not suitable for aluminium, zinc or tin.|
|Alkalis, surfactants, inorganic chlorine carrier|
|Cleaning and decontamination|
Safety and Handling
- deconex 11 UNIVERSAL
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 3
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- Substances and mixtures corrosive to metals Category 1
- H290-May be corrosive to metals.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H412-Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P234-Keep only in original container.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P406-Store in corrosive resistant/ container with a resistant inner liner.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Tetracalcium phosphate, potassium hydroxide, sodium hypochlorite