Cytiva CypHer5E NHS Esters
Suitable for live cell receptor internalisation studies using the IN Cell Analyzer 3000
Brand: Cytiva PA15405
Additional Details : Weight : 0.02000kg
- Can be coupled to any receptor or epitope tag antibody
- Monitors any neutral to acidic event
- Minimally fluorescent at basic pH and maximally fluorescent at acidic pH
- Red-excitable, pH-sensitive cyanine dye derivative
|This reagent has been shown to be suitable for live cell receptor internalization studies using the IN Cell Analyzer 3000, IN Cell Analyzer 1000, and confocal microscopes. 0.5 mL of stock reagent will be sufficient for up to 500 wells.|
|Easily soluble in methanol; Very slightly soluble in cold water and hot water.|
|100% CypHer 5E|
|CypHer5E NHS Ester|
Safety and Handling
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- H302 + H312 + H332-Harmful if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled.
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P342+P311-If experiencing respiratory symptoms: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/ .
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .