Cole-Parmer™ CPC™ High-Flow Quick-Disconnect Straight-through Hose Barb Fittings
Designed to enable enhanced flow in a coupling with a 3/8 inch flow path, the HFC series is available in polypropylene and polysulfone for a wide variety of applications
Brand: Cole-Parmer™ 31307-41
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
- High-flow quick-disconnect couplings consists of a body and an insert (order fitting halves separately).
- Plug insert into coupling body to connect.
- Fitting halves lock into place immediately.
- To disconnect fitting halves, simply press the button on the coupling body.
- HFC series has an ergonomic, easy-to-operate design and comes standard with a shrouded latch to protect against accidental disconnect.
- UV-resistant polysulfone.
- Couplings of UV-resistant polysulfone and with BSP threaded terminations are also available; contact Cole-Parmer for more information.
|Quick-Disconnect x Barb Connection|
|Autoclave, Ethylene Oxide or Gamma|
|Valved Bulkhead Panel Mount Hose Barb Body|
|3/8 in. Quick Disconnect|