Benzoyl Chloride, Extra Pure, SLR, Fisher Chemical™
Brand: Fisher Chemical B/2300/PB08
Additional Details : CAS Number : 98-88-4 Weight : 0.45000kg Transport : UN number : 1736 Chem class : 8 Pack group : II
|Plastic Coated Glass bottle|
|0.5 hPa at 20°C|
Safety and Handling
- Benzoyl chloride
- Acute toxicity Category 3
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H312-Harmful in contact with skin.
- H331-Toxic if inhaled.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.