Barium Standard For ICP, 10,000μg/mL in 5% HNO3, SPEX CertiPrep™
ISO/IEC Guide 34 Certified, NIST-Traceable Certified Reference Material
Brand: SPEX Certiprep PLBA2-3Y
Additional Details : CAS Number : 7697-37-2 Weight : 0.09000kg Transport : UN number : 3264 Chem class : 8 Pack group : III
|Packaging||Triple-leached LDPE bottle|
Inorganic Standard manufactured for AA, ICP, ICP/MS, IC, XRF, and other analytical instrumentation
Accredited by A2LA for ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO/IEC Guide 34 and certified by UL-DQS to ISO 9001
|AA, ICP, ICP/MS, IC, XRF, and other analytical instrumentation|
|Triple-leached LDPE bottle|
|Up to 68 elements are scanned with found values for ICP and ICP-MS standards. The found value of the trace metallic impurities is reported on the Certificate of Analysis.|
|Assurance Certificate of Analysis reports up to 30 elements at ppb levels.|
Safety and Handling
- 10,000µl/ml barrium
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P321-Specific treatment (see on this label).
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : nitric acid, barriumnitratre
Product intended for laboratory use only