Applied Biosystems™ TaqMan™ Universal PCR Master Mix, no AmpErase™ UNG
TaqMan™ Universal PCR Master Mix, No AmpErase™ UNG is the ideal reagent solution when you need a Master Mix for multiple 5' nuclease DNA applications.
Brand: Applied Biosystems™ 4364341
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00450kg
- Contains AmpliTaq Gold™ DNA polymerase to provide a better yield and a more robust 5' nuclease assay than AmpliTaq™ DNA polymerase
- Includes a passive internal reference based on proprietary ROX™ dye, for superb precision on Applied Biosystems™ real-time PCR instruments
- Buffer enhancements guarantee performance and reliability in all applications, even with G/C-rich sequences
- Contains dUTP in the dNTP mix to protect against carry-over contamination, when used with AmpErase™ UNG
- Rapid assay development guidelines are provided to minimize optimization time
Guaranteed minimum shelf life is 60 days. Shipping Conditions: Wet Ice.
|TaqMan™ Universal PCR Master Mix, No AmpErase™ UNG, 2-Pack (2 x 5 mL) 400 reactions
Supplied at 2X concentration. The mix contains AmpliTaq Gold™ DNA Polymerase, dNTPs with dUTP, Passive Reference 1 and optimized buffer components. This pack contains 2 X 5 mL tubes, sufficient for 400 reactions at the 50 μL total volume. Store at 2-8°C
Guaranteed minimum shelf life is 60 days (exact expiry date printed on product and CofA).
|DNA (Genomic), cDNA|
|7000 System, 7300 System, 7500 System, 7700 System, 7900HT System,Applied Biosystems StepOnePlus™ Fast Real-Time PCR System, GeneAmp 9600, StepOne™, Standard Mode, StepOnePlus™, Standard Mode|
|2 x 5mL|
|Real Time PCR (qPCR)|
|AmpliTaq Gold DNA Polymerase|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.