SYBR™ SYBR™ Green PCR Master Mix
Everything needed for SYBR™ Green dye–based PCR amplification and detection in a convenient, single-tube format.
Brand: Applied Biosystems™ 4364344
Additional Details : Weight : 0.02000kg
Applied Biosystems™ SYBR™ Green PCR Master Mix combines SYBR™ Green I dye, AmpliTaq Gold™ DNA Polymerase, dNTPs with dUTP, Passive Reference 1, and optimized buffer in the convenience of a single vial.
- Premixed components stored at 2° to 8°C significantly reduce assay setup time
- SYBR™ Green I dye detects double-stranded DNA, so specific probes are not required
- AmpliTaq Gold™ DNA polymerase minimizes nonspecific product formation to achieve superior performance
- dUTP significantly reduces carryover contamination when used in conjunction with uracil-DNA glycosylase
- Proprietary buffer enhancements ensure performance and reliability
Maximum Flexibility and Convenience:
- Applied Biosystems™ SYBR™ Green PCR Master Mix provides maximum flexibility at reduced cost because no target-specific TaqMan™ probes are required
- SYBR™ Green I dye is a double-stranded DNA binding dye that detects any double-stranded DNA generated during PCR
- The hot-start enzyme AmpliTaq Gold™ DNA Polymerase minimizes nonspecific product formation (including primer-dimers), yielding superior performance and sensitivity
- Passive Internal Reference 1 is provided to normalize non-PCR—related fluorescence fluctuations
- This minimizes well-to-well variability that can result from a variety of causes, such as pipetting error or sample evaporation
- SYBR™ Green I dye is ideal for target identification (screening assays) or when a limited number of assays is needed.
|The 2 × 5 mL vials contain a 2X mixture of SYBR Green 1 Dye, AmpliTaq Gold™ DNA Polymerase, dNTPs with dUTP, Passive Reference 1 (ROX), and optimized buffer components. Sufficient reagents provided for 400 reactions based on a 50 µl reaction volume.
Store at -20°C.
|2 x 5mL|
|Real Time PCR (qPCR)|
|2 x 5 mL|
|7000 System, 7300 System, 7500 System, 7700 System, 7900HT System,Applied Biosystems StepOnePlus™ Fast Real-Time PCR System, QuantStudio™, StepOne™, Standard Mode, StepOnePlus™, Standard Mode, ViiA™ 7 System|
|DNA (Genomic), cDNA|
|AmpliTaq Gold DNA Polymerase|
|400 Reactions of 50 μL|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.