Acetic Acid, 12%, EP Grade, Reagecon™
Manufactured according to European Pharmocopoeia Chapter 4 (4.1.1) and prepared in an ISO 9001 facility. Acetic Acid, 12%, EP Grade, Reagecon™ is a ready-to-use analytical volumetric solution for use in manual or automatic titrations and as a reagent in the production of chemical compounds.
Brand: Reagecon 1000402
Additional Details : CAS Number : 64-19-7 Weight : 1.00000kg Transport : UN number : 2790 Chem class : 8 Pack group : III
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001-compliant facility according to Eu. Ph. Chapter 4 (4.1.1) guidelines
- Provided with a certificate of analysis and a label that shows the lot and expiration date
- Ready to use reagent eliminates the time and labor of preparing precise volumetric solutions
|Acetic Acid, Dilute|
|According to Eu. Ph. Chapter 4 (4.1.1)
ISO 9001 compliant facility
|ethanoic acid, ethylic acid, acetic acid, glacial, methanecarboxylic acid, vinegar acid, glacial, acetasol, acide acetique, essigsaeure|
Safety and Handling
- acetic acid, dilute (12%)
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- P264-Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P321-Specific treatment (see on this label).
- P332+P313-If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.