Invitrogen™ AbC™ Total Antibody Compensation Bead Kit
Provides a consistent, accurate, and simple-to-use technique for the setting of flow cytometry compensation when using fluorochrome-conjugated mouse, rat, hamster, or rabbit antibodies with any laser in flow cytometry.
Brand: Invitrogen™ A10497
Additional Details : Weight : 0.02000kg
- Broadest multispecies reactivity—for use with all isotypes of mouse, rat, hamster, and rabbit antibody conjugates
- Brightest signal—most sensitive antibody-capture beads available
- Maximum laser compatibility—for use with all lasers
- Each kit provides polystyrene microspheres that have fluorescent antibody conjugate capture capacity (positive compensation beads) or are inert (negative compensation beads).
- Ideal for compensation with all isotypes of mouse (IgG1, IgG2a, IgG2b, IgG3), rat (IgG1, IgG2a, IgG2b), hamster (Armenian IgG and Syrian IgG), and rabbit (monoclonal and polyclonal) immunoglobulins.Demonstrates the highest and most consistent reactivity to the different subclasses of immunoglobulin in the industry.
|Flow Cytometry Compensation Beads|
|any lasers (UV to 633/635)|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.